Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 40 Worst Pickup Lines That Any Woman Has Ever Had To Endure

Are you ready for some really bad pickup lines?

If not, too bad, because these 40 really stink.....

#1) Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

#2) Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

#3) Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

#4) If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

#5) I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!

#6) Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!

#7) You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.

#8) Is your name Gillette? Cause you look like the best a man can get.

#9) Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

#10) I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!

#11) Is it hot in here or is it just you?

#12) Hi, I’m Mr. Right--I heard you were looking for me.

#13) So... How am I doin'?

#14) Can I borrow a quarter? "What for?" I want to call my mom and tell I just met the girl of my dreams.

#15) Somebody needs to call the bomb squad, because you're the bomb!

#16) Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?

#17) You must be a heck of a thief 'cause you stole my heart from across the room.

#18) Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams last night?

#19) Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!

#20) If you were a laser you would be set on stunning.

#21) Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

#22) If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be a McGorgeous.

#23) I was wondering if you have a moment to spare for me to hit on you?

#24) Hey, I didnt know angels flew so low.

#25) I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!

#26) Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

#27) I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.

#28) Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

#29) Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!

#30) When I said I'd die single, I only meant that I didn't think I'd live long enough until I found you.

#31) If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

#32) It's a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!

#33) I'm in the process of writing a telephone book. May I have your number?

#34) If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

#35) Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

#36) What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some vitamin ME.

#37) Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?

#38) What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?

#39) Are you religious? Good, because I'm the answer to your prayers.

#40) You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other girls look really bad.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "The 40 Worst Pickup Lines That Any Woman Has Ever Had To Endure"

Post a Comment