Thursday, September 11, 2008

16 Photos That Make You Want To Say: "That Squirrel Is Wack!"

"Help! My tongue is stuck!"

"Do you think this will help me get a date with Cameron Diaz?"

"I'm Hanz and I'm here to pump you up"

"Yes this will probably kill me but it is just so yummy!"


"I'm all in"

"I was fine until they put a McDonald's dumpster next to my tree"


"Dude! What's your problem?"


"We've got to fight the humans over there so they don't come fight us over here"

"Even squirrels know which beer is better"

"You talkin' to me?"

"It always looked like so much fun when Slash from Guns & Roses did it"

"Get out of my way punks"

"The hills are alive with the sound of music....."

"This sure beats drinking out of the urinal in the men's restroom"

"My name is Cosby.....Bill Cosby....."


"I must.....have.....more.....coffee....."


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "16 Photos That Make You Want To Say: "That Squirrel Is Wack!""

Post a Comment