Thursday, August 28, 2008

The 10 Funniest Pictures From The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games

"I just broke about ten different bones, but at least I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!"


This horse didn't quite get the part about going OVER the wall and not THROUGH it.

"They will never catch us now!"


"I didn't win the gold medal but I know how to write on my hands!"


"Okay I know I remember that stuff from my CPR class - just give me a second!"


China sends out Jackie Chan to take on the big American wrestler.


I think we all look forward to NBA players adopting this fashion statement.


I must have missed the mascot wrestling event.


"I just know that there is a chocolate filling inside!"


"I love you my sweet, sweet barbell!"



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "The 10 Funniest Pictures From The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games"

Post a Comment